Before it’s too late
The end of the year is rapidly approaching and it’s not too late to consider some options to reduce your income tax burden for 2017.
- Contribute the max to your 401K.
- Consider converting your traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
- Use Stock losses to offset capital gains.
- Consider tax-free investing…like muni bonds.
- Fund at 529 plan
- Lower your income with pre-tax contributions to a HSA.
- Charitable gift? Cash is good but you can also gift stock.
To discuss your confidential loan scenario please schedule an appointment with Mitch Lichterman by CLICK HERE.